Administrative Assistant I
Volunteers of America-Greater New York
The Administrative Assistant I is responsible for the completion of assigned office and administrative tasks. Maintains confidentiality of client, employee, and financial information.
60 college credits plus two years experience in a related field, or satisfactory combination of education and experience. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, business writing skills, the ability to work well with others, and prioritize and take initiative. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and beginning level of Excel required.
1. Manage the day-to-day office functions including office supplies, equipment maintenance, and janitorial activities.
2. Coordinate document flow in the office to include receiving, routing, and filing of invoices, reports, correspondence, contracts and forms.
3. Prepare reports, correspondence and forms and ensure timely and accurate reporting to outside entities.
4. Perform other related duties as required.
***EFFECT ON END RESULTS:***
1. Office functions are efficient and operate smoothly.
2. Correspondence is handled correctly, efficiently, and is routed to the appropriate person in a timely manner.
3. Reports, correspondence and forms are completed accurately and sent to the appropriate internal or external entities in a timely manner.
4. Related duties are performed completely, on time and accurately.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
*Title:* Administrative Assistant I
*Program Name:* N/A