MITCHELL SD 57301
Do you have a passion for excellent customer service? Are you good at organization and attention to detail? Use your passion for great service and apply today for our Customer Service / Administative Assistant Personnel role!
The Receptionist provides excellent customer service to visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately in person or on the phone. The Receptionist notifies company personnel of visitor arrival or takes messages as needed. This role is responsible to maintain security by monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges. The Receptionist provides office support services to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the facility.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 2 years of customer service experience
* Experience with a multi line phone system is preferred
* Excellent communication, organization and attention to detail skills
* Microsoft Office Skills & basic office skills
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
We conduct drug and alcohol testing as allowed by applicable state law.
*Job Title:* Receptionist
*Sign-on Bonus:* $0.00