Desk Clerk (Union)
Wolf Creek Federal Services
DEDEDO GU 96912
Who we are and what we do...
Make more than money. Make a difference.
**Chugach Government Solutions (CGS) and subsidiaries...**
Our Mission is to set the standard for first-class business services in the global market. We offer an exciting work environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
CGS is a unique organization, capable of meeting the needs of the government through a long-range program of business planning, training, and sound business practices. CGS is the federal division of Chugach Alaska Corporation (Chugach), one of the twelve original Native Regional Corporations formed under the Alaska Natives Claims Settlement Act of 1971. Chugach is privately owned by Alaska Natives, and stock is not publicly traded.
CGS is a seasoned government contractor providing a wide span of services to our federal customers with over 25 years of experience in the industry. We seek consistency in quality and actively innovate, finding new ways of doing business that adds value to our customers. CGS currently operates on Department of Defense installations sprinkled across the United States and at OCONUS locations spread across the globe. With 12 subsidiaries specializing in facility maintenance, IT/technical services, construction, and education services, CGS offers a unique depth of services equipped to support the most critical missions.
EEO/AA Employer; Shareholder Hire Preference.
**_Preference shall be given to eligible and qualified Chugach shareholders, spouses and descendants, and shareholders of other Alaska Native Corporations. Chugach makes every effort to identify, hire, train, and promote shareholders._ Chugach is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. CGS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.**
**Summary/ General Description of Job:**
The incumbent performs front desk duties providing excellent internal and external customer service in a professional manner.
**Essential Duties & Job Functions:**
* Utilizes, updates and maintains the Electronic Military Housing (eMH) Database.
* Receives, classifies, reconciles, interprets, consolidates, and/or summarizes documents and information utilizing standard office equipment.
* Interfaces with service members, suppliers and/or company employees outside the immediate work area on a regular basis to give or exchange information.
* Responds to service members concerns and assists in determining solutions. Conducts follow-up with members to ensure satisfaction.
* Maintains, updates and ensures accuracy of all manual and electronic records pertinent to service member and/or barracks.
* Provides room assignment and termination services.
* Schedules and performs check-in and/or check-out inspections
* Implements methods and procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
* Receives, logs, and reports service calls to designated areas of concern.
* Follows all project, corporate, and contractual procedures, plans, rules and regulations.
* Issues and tracks all room mechanical keys and key cards.
* Performs other related tasks as assigned.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Skill in the use of common office machinery.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
* Ability to perform duties in a timely, accurate and cost-effective manner.
* Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
* Ability to adhere to contract requirements, company policies, and all safety and health regulations.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Two (2) years experience in an administrative or clerical position.
* Basic computer skills in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Possess and maintain a valid driver's license with a suitable driving record.
* Knowledge of the basic organization, functions and performance objectives of the Bachelor Housing Office.
* Two (2) years bachelor housing related experience
* Knowledge of the Enterprise Military Housing (eMH) Program.
This is a union position.
*Primary Location:* US-Guam-DEDEDO
*Number of Openings:* 2
*Job Number:* GU0100165
*Req ID:* GU0100165