Journeyman Administrative Assistant
OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73145
Job Description and Requirements:
USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Journeyman Administrative Assistant to support the Propulsion Directorate to work at Tinker AFB, OK.
* Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. An Associate's degree and an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
* Final Secret Security Clearance.
* CONUS travel may be required.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
* Experience with Propulsion Office SOCCER system, AFMC SOCCER automated suspense tracking system, etc.
* Track unit manning and prepare organizational charts; update Recall Rosters and Shelter-In-Place rosters; data entry functions; integrate required reports; produce graphic products; order office supplies and equipment, (gather requests for supplies and preparing itemized lists for supplies/equipment to be purchased by the Government office); process mail (receive, sign for, distribute); process individual and team travel orders; process civilian employee timesheets; manage and operate facsimile equipment; manage and operating Video Teleconferencing (VTC) equipment, including VTC bridge scheduling and VTC connectivity.
* Schedule meetings/briefings in conference rooms for office staff; provide pre-event planning support, to include protocol and travel requirements and agenda development, In-event execution, including graphics facilitation, general administrative and protocol support; Post-event actions, and follow-up requirements from the PEO or Propulsion Chief.
* Develop and maintain Propulsion Office schedules and calendars; maintain consistency across multiple calendars and schedules to ensure the PEO and other personnel have current information at all times.
* Collect and prepare materials for staff meetings.
* Plan, formulate, edit, develop and publish program documentation, plans, directives, reports, briefings, correspondences and other presentations (technical and non-technical) in the requested media and format.
* Establish and maintain Propulsion master files, file plans and program data to facilitate tracking and resolution of issues associated with operations.
* Serve as Records Custodian and respond to record searches of active and inactive, physical and electronically stored final and draft documentary materials related to search criteriaMaintain Propulsion Operating Instructions (OIs), to include development and maintenance of self-inspection checklists.
* Verify checklists against administrative processes and maintain tracking system for identification and correction of deficiencies Support Unit Compliance and Operational Readiness inspections as well as emergency management program execution.
* Utilize the Propulsion Office suspense tracking system to log and monitor suspenses.
* Provide weekly updates to the Propulsion Chief on status of suspenses during either regularly scheduled meetings or via ad hoc requests.
* Coordinate with senior staff to ensure proper assignment, completion and accurate reporting of suspenses.
* Support preparation of military and civilian evaluations and awards.
* Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
About the Company: USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense and National Security clients in the areas of Aerospace, Mission Systems Engineering, Information Technology and Education and Training. USfalcon has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States, with offices in Cary, NC, Reston, VA, Colorado Springs, CO, Dayton, OH and Huntsville, AL. USfalcon is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. www.usfalcon.com
*Location:* Tinker AFB, OK