Administrative Assistant I - TEMPORARY
York Risk Services
LATHAM NY 12110
Administrative Assistant I
Northeast Association Management, Inc., is looking for a Receptionist for its office located in Airport Park in Latham, NY. The ideal candidate for this position must be detail oriented and possess excellent telephone etiquette, customer service and communication skills. Prior experience working in a busy office environment and strong data entry skills preferred. Duties include receiving and forwarding all incoming calls, greeting clients and performing clerical support duties for our claims teams.
We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Human Resources at NEAMI
9 Cornell Rd.
Latham, NY 12110
Northeast Association Management is an equal opportunity employer.
* To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
* Problem solving--the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
* Interpersonal skills--the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
* Oral communication--the individual speaks clearly and pleasantly.
* Written communication--the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
* Planning/organizing--the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
* Quality control--the individual demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Adaptability--the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
* Dependability--the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
* Good computer skills
* Microsoft Office Suite of applications
* High School Diploma Required, BS or BA preferred** **
* 0 to 2 years of equivalent experience
*Tracking Code:* TNEAMI08091701
*Job Location:* Latham, New York, United States
*Position Type:* Temporary