NEW YORK NY 10176
**Role: Executive Assistant
Location: New York, NY**
**_The Company_ **
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas -- the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
Investment, Risk and Reinsurance**
Our sophisticated approach to risk helps clients free up capital. We work in close concert with investors, reinsurers, and insurers to manage the equation between risk and return. Blending advanced analytics with deep institutional knowledge, we reveal new opportunities to maximize performance.
Freberg Energy division is an MGA servicing Energy and related heavy industrial industries providing Property & Casualty insurance solutions through its cover holder status with Lloyds of London.
This role is responsible for providing direct support to the CEO/CUO and group support for our senior level Underwriting officers on the Freberg Energy team.
**Principle Duties & Responsibilities:**
* Provide executive support to CEO/CUO & Senior level direct reports of the CEO
* Coordinate scheduling and travel arrangements; prepare expense reporting
* Manage meeting/event coordination and preparation in the planning and logistics of group regular offsite meeting
* Coordinate extremely complicated schedules of members in planning on/off-site teleconference & video conference meetings
* Assist the Human Resources department & outside search firms with scheduling candidate interviews
* Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Support the development of documents including presentations in PowerPoint, Word and other written documentation/communication
* Manage correspondence communications for the CEO including Proofreading/editing of documents
* Participate in team meetings
* Liaise with other Executive Assistants in coordinating Global meetings with London and other Regions as required
* Research billing and expense discrepancies
* Prepare legal & vendor invoices in the WTW systems and generate reports
* Prepare & track team members' travel/vacation schedule
* Order office supplies
* Opening & sorting email correspondence for the Senior level team in the department
* Organize & maintain files & records Experience & Requirements:
* Broad understanding of the insurance Property & casualty business preferred. This role will require being part of small team and thus some technical assistant back up responsibilities will be included
* Experience working with and for senior executives at a company with a similar market profile.
* 3-5 years' experience working in a similar capacity for one or more high level executives.
* While not required, a Bachelors degree is preferred. Training is required to supplement the candidates background will be tailored to the candidate's technical competencies in energy and insurance matters.
* Must be highly organized, trustworthy and professional at all times.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize work and support several executives simultaneously.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
* A Team player with solid judgment; possessing the utmost discretion/confidentiality, excellent time management skills, and understands the urgency of matters relating to the executive and the department.
* Energetic with the ability to multi-task and handle pressure with grace.
* Resourceful with strong problem-solving skills.
* Strong technical skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
_Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: ___Know your rights__
*Job Title:* Executive Assistant
*Job Function:* Administrative/Clerical
*Date Posted:* 8/10/2017
*Location:* New York, NY
*Job Number:* JO-1708-21827