Senior Executive Assistant
FLORHAM PARK NJ 07932
**Senior Executive Assistant**
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
* Responsible for administrative tasks according to set policies and procedures in support of one or more officers, executives, division/unit heads, or managers. May be assigned to various functional areas throughout the company.
* Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
* Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
* Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
* Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
* Generally domestic scope/accountability
* Performs one or more of the following:
* Provides advanced and diversified administrative support to an officer of the company or to the head of a large business unit
* Assists the executive in the performance of his/her job duties
* On behalf of the executive, may respond independently to inquiries on matters of significance or direct those inquiries to other staff as needed
* Interacts with other internal and external executives; liaison between business unit heads and others within and outside the organization
* May organize programs, events or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget
* Prepares reports and complex presentations; screens telephone calls; handles visitors; manages the executive's calendar and coordinates appointments & meetings; arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, etc.
* May utilize the assistance of a lower level assistant on projects or events
* Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters
* All other duties as assigned
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form at -applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf .
**Job** Administrative Support
**Primary Location** United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
**Organization** Financial Service Healthcare
**Unposting Date** Jun 19, 2018, 10:59:00 PM
**Req ID:** 18014683