Data Entry I - Wyndham Bonnet Creek
ORLANDO FL 32806
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership's vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states:
We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
· We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
· We are "memory makers".
Warm, thoughtful, gracious hospitality is our culture and through our Count on Me service philosophy; our employees strengthen their customer service skills for successful execution of signature service.
Data entry clerk for Sales Administration. Position will enter gifting entries into the CRS systems, validate entries to ensure accurate reporting and assist department, management and Expedia staff with research on accounts as required. Provide assistance and support to the Accounting team with general accounting duties. Special projects as requested by management.
**Essential Job Functions**
**% of Time**
Data entry of gifts into internal application via manual processes to include tour validations and count on me surveys.
Perform quality assurance review of all gift entries to ensure compliance with all audit requirements
Assist management/Expedia with research as requested as it relates to gift inquiries, etc.
Have a Count on Me Customer Service approach
**Non-Essential Job Functions**
1. Ability to function in a team environment
2. Self- motivated, possess ability to work independently
3. Ability to communicate effectively between departments
4. Ability to work rotating shifts
The accuracy of the gift entered could impact expenses related to CMP Payroll and Sales Commissions.
**Minimum Requirements and Qualifications**
· High School Diploma / GED
· Must be able to type a minimum of 50 WPM
· Organized / attention to detail
· Basic computer skills
· Basic knowledge of MS Excel
· Knowledge of Wyndham Central Reservation Systems (CRS)
· Knowledge of Hyperion Reporting System
· Previous data entry experience a plus
· Respond to daily inquires and research questions without escalation to leadership unless compliance concerns are of concern.
· Handle PII of Customers to include, address, telephone number, credit card information, etc.